June 11, 2009

not in the mood :(

i don't know..
this week is very challenging to me..
not too many pressure..
but just something about "girl's things"..
well..
my frens knew bout..
my nickname..
it hurts very much..
it happens evrytime i had this thing..
last time i felt it during exam..
it is mid year exam..
which is the results will be use for bicara akademik..
and i had it while i'm writing a Malay essay..
oh God!!..
i don't know what to do that time..
just pray for A1!!..
NOW..
i'm doing my homework..
additional mathematics project work 2009..
i took some from asma..
i owe her a lot..
if u are reading this..
thanx very much ya!..
143..:P
act..
i'm mad with my dad..
tok wan sakit..
n i have to go back to Kedah..
my dad x ikut sbb he has something to do..
so..
i blk with my mom n yong jer..
ble my dad nk blk..
i ask him to bring bck the notebook..
but..
he did'nt..
he even said ..
"kt rumah pn x bwat"..
ha??
i kcil hati lah..
sbb ble i ade mood nk bwat..
dye x xfaham plak..
n..
i'm running out of time..
it's wednesday beb!!..
i akn blk this sunday okay??
plus..
i x start satu pun..
i know it's my fault too..
sbb x bwat awl2..
but he have to understand me jgk..
n until today..
i still mad with him..
i don't talk to him much..
n make some face..
i don't know..
i really can't look at him right now..
i ask him to get me a new spec..
n he did'nt too!!..
he always nver had a time for me..
that is why he makes me evn mad..
today..
thursday..
tulat i da nk blk..
sempat ke??
nk bli brg2 lg..
i don't know..
n i don't know how to talk to him..
plus..
with my unbalance hormone..
he's getting on my nerves..
well..
maybe i shoul forget this..
n try to be nice to him..
so..
gtg..
smbg kerja add maths tue..
see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment